1. With whom was the contract made by the Canadian National Railways for the construction of a golf course at Jasiper?
2. What has been the cost to date of this golf course, including liabilities outstanding and unpaid?
3. Is it a fact that considerable of the material provided and work done has been destroyed by wind and other causes, and if so, what is the estimated amount of the loss so sustained?
4. What was the expense of the seed purchased and from what company was it purchased?
5. Is it a fact that the seed has been largely blown away?
Subtopic: CANADIAN NATIONAL RAILWAYS- JASPER PARK GOLF COURSE