1. Is the government aware that Canadian manufacturers (grinders) of loaf cheese make use of New Zealand cheese in the manufacture of their product?
2. Do these manufacturers (grinders) export the product so manufactured labelled as a Canadian product?
3. Are these manufacturers (grinders) entitled to a rebate of duty paid on imported cheese used in the manufacture of their product when such products are exported ?
4 What is the amount of rebate of duty, if any, allowed in such cases?
5 When Canadian cheese is used in the manufacture of such products, what grade of such cheese is used?
6. Have any regulations been adopted relating to the manufacture, branding, grade of Canadian cheese to be used, or sale of this class of cheese?
7. Is it the intention of the Minister of Agriculture to make regulations relating to the manufacture, branding, sale and export of this class of cheese?
Subtopic: IMPORTED CHEESE