1. In what year did the government acquire the Manuel residence on Vittoria street, Ottawa?
2. What was the price paid?
3. What was the yearly rental paid to the government for the rental of the residence up to 1918?
4. How much money was spent by the government on said residence in the year 1918, and the first three months of 1919?
5. To whom was the property leased in 1919?
6 When did he move into said property?
7. From what date did he pay rental?
8. What was the amount of the rental per year?
9. By whom were the taxes paid?
10. What was the amount of the taxes for the years 1919, 1920 and 1921?
11. What amount was spent by the government in
upkeep and maintenance of the residence, during each of the years 1919, 1920 and 1921? .
12. How much per year was paid to the lessee during these years by the government of Canada as an allowance for a residence?
Subtopic: THE MANUEL RESIDENCE, OTTAWA