1. How many contracts were made for the conveyance of mails in Ontario during the calendar year 1927?
2. How many renewals were made: (a) at
suggestion of department; (b) by the contractor ? _
3. In how many cases were tenders advertised
4. In how many cases was the lowest tender, as originally received, accepted?
5. Did the department decide that in certain cases the tenders were not satisfactory?
0. If so, in how many cases?
7. Were new tenders called for when those received were not considered satisfactory?
8. If not, why?
9. Have contracts been concluded in some of such cases, and if so, how many?
Subtopic: CONVEYANCE OF MAILS IN 1927