1. Referring to the statement of the Minister of Finance in this house on May 13th on "Canada's gold reserve", how much gold was held on March 30th at the Royal Mint, Ottawa, by the treasury of the Dominion of Canada?
2. Does the Royal Mint, Ottawa, hold gold [DOT]other than for the treasury of the Dominion of Canada?
3. If so, what was the value of this gold on March 30th, and for whose aeount was it held?
4. Referring to return of chartered banks for March 30th, 1929, third column of assets, "current gold and subsidiary coin, total", how much of this sum is gold?
5. What gold supplies are held by the chartered banks in addition to that referred to in the above questions and in addition to the gold in the central gold reserve?
Subtopic: EXCISE OFFICERS IN WESTMORLAND AND GLOUCESTER