1. What was the total cost of the construction of the road for vehicular traffic over the Quebec bridge?
2. Who built the said road?
3. When was the said road completed?
4. What is the complete tariff of tolls upon (a) vehicles, with full details, (b) pedestrians, and (c) animals, passing over the said road?
5. What animals are included in the said tariff of tolls?
6. Has the said tariff of tolls been approved by the governor in council?
7. If so, (a) when, and (b) at whose request?
8. Who drafted the said tariff of tolls?
9. Who submitted same to the governor in council for approval, and when?
10. Was the said tariff in use before its approval by the governor in council?
11. Is the said tariff of tolls the same as that which is now in force on the Quebec and Levis ferry?
12. If not, what are the differences?
Subtopic: QUEBEC BRIDGE