1. Has a contract recently been let to a private dredging company for the dredging of Coal harbour, Vancouver, British Columbia?
2. If so, to whom was the contract let?
3. Were tenders called for this contract, and, if so, how many bids were received?
4. Did the said call for tenders and the said contract (if any) include provision for the disposal of the material so dredged?
5. Has the government or any Department of the government made arrangements with the Parks Board for the dumping of the said material at any point within Vancouver harbour, if so, where?
6. Has the government, harbour commissioners, Parks Board or any other public body undertaken to pay for the dumping of the said material?
7. In a previous contract, did the harbour board pay the sum of 24 cents per cubic yard for the dumping of waste material dredged at the First Narrows and deposited at the new pier site at Hastings mill?
Subtopic: COAL HARBOTJR, VANCOUVER, DREDGING