1. Was Mr. J. B. Grenier, postmaster of St. Emile, dismissed?
2. If so, for what reasons?
3. Were complaints made against him, and if so, by whom?
4. Was an inquiry held?
5. What was the name of the inquiry commissioner?
6. What were the total costs of said inquiry?
7. Who are the witnesses who testified at this inquiry?
8. Who was appointed to replace J. B. Grenier, as postmaster of St. Emile?
9. By whom was he recommended?
10. Was Mr. Azarias Rivest appointed by the department to replace Mr. Grenier, and if so, did he afterwards receive notice that his appointment was void?
11. Will the expenses incurred by Mr. Rivest in preparing a location for the post office of St. Emile be refunded to him?