1. November 25, 1930.
2. Mr. Reginald Skilton temporarily employed pending appointment of permanent caretaker by Civil Service Commission.
3. District resident architect.
4. Applications were received by Mr. R. Winter, resident architect, Department of Public Works at Toronto, not later than November 29, 1930, from the following:
Percy Charles Baker,
Reginald A. Skilton,
Peter Gerow Topping,
5. The first eligible list established contained one name, Sydney Williams, entitled to the disability preference as well as the usual returned soldier preference.
6. Mr. Sydney Williams was assigned to the position by the commission.
7. As Mr. Williams was rejected by the Department of Public Works under Section 24 of the Civil Service Act, a supplementary eligible list was established containing the name of the next qualified candidate. This was Mr. R. A. Skilton who was thereupon assigned to the vacancy.
8. Mr. R. A. Skilton.
Subtopic: ST. THOMAS PUBLIC BUILDING CARETAKER