1. How much excise tax per pound is collected on domestic raw leaf tobacco when used in licensed factories in Canada, and how and when is the tax collected?
2. What amount was collected for the fiscal years ending March 31, 1930, and 1931?
3. What was the total amount of tobacco consumed in Canada each year from 1908 to 1931, inclusive?
4. How much tobacco was grown in Canada during the years 1908 to 1931, inclusive? _
5. How much tobacco was imported into Canada in the above years, and from what source were the said imports?
6. How much tobacco was exported from Canada during the above years, and to what countries?
7. What rebate of import duty is allowed on imported raw leaf when manufactured for export purposes?
8. What bonding privileges are extended to licensed manufacturers when raw leaf tobacco is imported by them?
9. How much imported raw leaf tobacco was used for export purposes during the years 1908 to 1931, inclusive?
10. What were the average prices received by the tobacco growers of Canada: (a) for their 1929 crop; (b) 1930 crop; and (c) 1931 crop?
11. How do the departmental officials arrive at the average price paid for tobacco in the United States?
12. Does the Canadian government classify the different types of tobacco raised in Canada, imported into Canada and exported from Canada?
13. If not, for what reason?
Subtopic: TOBACCO EXPORTS AND IMPORTS