1. Was the resignation of Mr. C. E. Blondin, postmaster of Pierreville, county of Yamaska, requested in October, 1934?
2. If so, by whom, and for what reason?
.3. Upon what date did the Post Office Department decide to accept the resignation of Mr. Blondin as postmaster?
4. For what reasons?
5. Upon what date did the department decide to make a new nomination?
G. Was any person officially recommended to the department?
7. Upon what date?
8. What is the name of the person?
9. When will the new appointee commence his duties?
10. Is Mr. C. E. Blondin still in charge as postmaster ?
Subtopic: PIERKEVILLE, QTJE., POSTMASTERSHIP