GAGNON, The Hon. Onésime, P.C., Q.C
- Conservative (1867-1942)
- Dorchester (Quebec)
- Birth Date
- October 23, 1888
- Deceased Date
- September 30, 1961
- July 28, 1930 - August 14, 1935
- CONDorchester (Quebec)
Most Recent Speeches (Page 1 of 71)
April 27, 1950
1. What was the total number of employees of the government of Canada, including employees of departments, boards, commissions, crown corporations and all other agencies, as at January 1, 1949?
2. What was the total amount of salaries, wages and allowances paid to such employees during the month of January, 1949?
3. What was the total number of employees of the government of Canada, including employees of departments, boards, commissions, crown corporations and other agencies, as at December 31, 1949, or the latest available date?
4. What was the total amount of salaries, wages and allowances paid to such employees during the month of December, 1949, or the month for which the answer to question No. 3 was given?
5. How many employees appointed by federal authority during 1949, or the closest period for which figures are available, were bilingual?
Subtopic: SALARIES, WAGES AND ALLOWANCES BILINGUAL APPOINTMENTS
March 11, 1947
Mr. GAGXOX :
July 5, 1935
The honest voter is never afraid to sign his name.
July 2, 1935
I was paired with the
hon. member for Bellechasse (Mr. Boulanger). Had I voted I would have voted for the motion.
Subtopic: TRANSFER TO GOVERNMENT ORDERS OF MOTION OF MR. HARRIS
June 12, 1935
1. How many employees does the National Carbon Company, Toronto, employ under a contract between the said company and the Canadian Radio Broadcasting Commission?
2. What are their names, positions and salaries?
Subtopic: RADIO BROADCASTING-CANADIAN NATIONAL CARBON COMPANY EMPLOYEES