1. How many contracts have been awarded by the Department of National Defence and/or the war supply board and/or the defence purchasing commission, for gasoline and oil for Trenton airport since June 1, 1939?
2. To whom were such contracts awarded?
3. On what dates were such contracts awarded ?
4. What quality and quantity of gasoline and oil were to be supplied under each contract?
5. What was the contract price for gasoline and oil in each contract?
6. Was each of these contracts awarded as a result of calling for tenders?
7. If so, was the lowest tender accepted in each case, and what was the amount of other tenders ?
Subtopic: TRENTON AIRPORT GASOLINE AND OIL CONTRACTS