1. At whose request was a dredge sent to Dorion during the season of 1913?
2. What number of cubic yards of material have been taken away?
3. Is it the intention of the Government to have those works completed next year?
4. Have the owners of the ground facing the spot where the work has taken place, been called on to pay any money?
5. What is the name of the dredge?
6. Is it the property of the Government or of a company?
7. If it belongs to the Government, what is the daily expense of running same?
8. How many days did it remain at Dorion?
Subtopic: DREDGING AT DORION.