1. Is oleomargarine permitted to be sold as an article of food in Canada at present?
2. Has oleomargarine ever been permitted to be sold for food in Canada, and, if so, when and for how long?
3. If it has been on sale in Canada at any time: (a) how much was imported into this
country each year it was on sale; (b) how much was manufactured in this country each year it was on sale?
4. How did prices for oleomargarine compare with prices for butter each year when it was on sale in Canada?
5. What products enter into the manufacture of oleomargarine?
6. Are these products commonly produced by our Canadian farmers, and, if not, from what countries do they commonly come?