1. Have the city of Montreal, the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation, and the Central Mortgage and Housing Corporation accepted the plan for the C.B.C. buildings to be erected in Montreal between Papineau, Dorchester, Craig, and Amherst streets?
2. Was the said plan submitted to the government, and on what date?
3. Will the proprietors, tenants, merchants, and industrialists of this area be informed in the near future of the government's decision with respect thereto?
4. What period of time will be given to the residents of this area for eviction purposes?
^NATIONAL PARKS, N.S.-PAY INCREASES
Question No. 69-Mr. MacEachen:
1. Has a pay increase been authorized for employees at Cape Breton Highlands park and at the national park at Louisbourg?
2. If so, what is (a) the new rate (b) the former rate, for each classification for which an increase was authorized?
3. What accounts for the difference, if any, in the increase authorized for the employees as between the two parks?
Topic: *C.B.C. BUILDINGS, MONTREAL