1. Did the federal government public works engineer, Mr. Hyndman, report with reference to the feasibility of the boat harbour at Skinner's Pond, Tignish, Prince county, Prince Edward Island?
2. Was an appropriation passed during the session of parliament, February to June, 1930, for the construction of this boat harbour at Skinner's Pond?
3. Were tenders called for this construction work ?
4. Was the contract awarded to Mr. Andrew Martin for the construction of the above mentioned boat harbour?
5. What other tenders were received for the construction of this work, and what was the amount of each tender?
6. What was the estimate of the federal government engineer for this construction work?
7. Following the election in July, 1930, did Mr. Andrew Martin apply to the Department of Public Works, Ottawa, asking for the return of his deposit on his tender, amounting to some three thousand dollars?
8. What reasons did Mr. Andrew Martin give for asking for the return of his deposit?
Topic: CASCONS WEST, QUE., POSTMASTER