1. What is the name of the present postmaster at Val des Bois, in the county of Hull?
2. Has he been permanently appointed or is he only acting?
3. By whom was he appointed?
4. On whose recommendation was he appointed?
5. Did a post office inspector, or any other official of the Post Office Department interview anyone in Val des Bois or in the county of Hull, for reference in connection with the said appointment?
6. If so, who?
7. What was the name of the previous postmaster?
8. Why is he no longer employed as such?
9. Was any charge laid against him?
10. If so, what was the nature of the said charge ?
11. By whom was it laid?
12. If there was a public hearing of said charge who testified in support thereof?
13. Was that the sole reason for this dismissal ?
14. How long had he occupied said position?
15. How did he fulfil his duties during his term of office?
Subtopic: VAL DBS BOIS, QUEBEC, POSTMASTER