With reference to section 60 of the Auditor General's Report, 1957:
1. What official of the Department of National Defence authorized the expenditure of some $2,068,000 for the joint maritime warfare school at Halifax?
2. To whom was the original contract of $750,000 awarded?
3. Was this project abandoned?
4. If so, on what date, and what was the total expenditure on the project up to time of abandonment?
5. What was the cost of the building erected to house this project?
6. What use is being made of the building?
Topic: AUDITOR GENERAL'S REPORT, 1957 SECTION 60