1. Were tenders called for the supplying of gasoline, oil and grease, for army, navy and air force, at Saint John, New Brunswick; Halifax, Pietou, Mulgrave, Nova Scotia; St. John's, Newfoundland, and Cape Breton, Nova Scotia?
2. If so, w'hat oil companies tendered, and who was awarded the contract?
3. Was any tender sent in by MeColl-Frontenac Oil Company?
4. To whom are the requisitions made for gasoline, oil and grease in Sydney, North Sydney, Sydney Mines and Reserve?
5. Has anyone given instructions that all gasoline, oil and grease requisitioned is to be purchased from the Imperial Oil Company?
Subtopic: CANADIAN FORCES-MARITIME PROVINCES- PURCHASE OF GASOLINE, OIL AND GREASE